Urgently seeking a Network Engineer to join this exciting new project within a leading Energy company!
Initial 4 month contract and the position will be hybrid.
Skills and requirements:
- Mastering the OSI Model, TCP/IP protocol suite (IP, ARP, ICMP, TCP, UDP, SMTP, FTP, TFTP)
- Mastering of Layer-2 Switching, VLAN’s and Access-list
- Mastering WiFi, authentication, security technologies, Internet, SDWAN, MPLS and Voice over IP (VoIP)
- Mastering IP addressing and subnetting and routing concepts
- Switches: Full configuration and VLAN setup on Cisco switches
- Telecoms Industry knowledge with extensive experience in Networks and Telecommunications, Testing and Commissioning
- Design experience: requirement gathering, HLD, LLD, EOL, configs creation, deployment experience.
- Design and deployment expertise in: LAN, Aruba WLAN, Infoblox DDIA, F5 load balancing.
- Cisco router/switching/security certification, at minimum CCNP
- Python programming and app development skills for programmable networks
- Experience working in an (partially) outsourced environmentAwareness of Agile and Scrum
- Service Management processes (Support Models, Service Level Management, Contract Management and Supplier Management)
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.