Officer Cash & Settlements
At the moment we are looking for an Officer Cash & Settlements for one of our clients. Join our client they are a leading asset management team at the forefront of the financial industry. You will be mainly focussed on collateral management. The team of our client manages a diverse portfolio globally, navigating Bonds, Equities, Derivatives, and Alternative Investments. In the heart of operations, their team ensures seamless transactions and settlement activities. As a key player in Collateral Management, you'll drive automation and accuracy in daily deadlines.
- Location: The Hague, The Netherlands
- Type: ZZP or Contract to Permanent
- Work situation: Hybrid
- Ensure collateralized exposure on OTC Derivatives and Repo’s with counterparties, recording movements accurately.
- Execute daily margining process to secure exposures.
- Communicate closely with Portfolio Managers on Collateral processes.
- Monitor interfaces between systems, providing adequate follow-up and executing payment instructions.
- Actively participate in (cross) departmental projects.
- Actively pursue process improvements.
- Multiple years' experience in Asset Management, preferably in Operations.
- Minimum HBO level of education.
- Proficient in written and spoken English, with clear and professional communication.
- Ability to maintain a strong controls framework and ensure operational excellence.
- IT literate with intermediate/advanced Excel skills.
- Knowledge of Global Custody.
- Experience with Simcorp Dimension.
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.