We are currently looking for an Operational excellence coach (m/w/d)
Project Name: Design operational Excellence leadership development workshops
Project description: As part of the client's continuous improvement culture, the client is designing a series of 5 "Operational Excellence Leadership Development Workshops". The objective is to enhance leadership skills from an Operational Excellence perspective.
Task (performed independently):
? Create/develop engaging content, time blocks and facilitation note for 5 physical workshops with 10 to 15 participants. (min. 60% of workshop time for exercises including simulation games) for the leadership development framework (see below), based on the materials provided by the client.
1. Operational excellence awareness for leaders
2. Leading self & team
3. Driving the strategy
4. Leading operations
5. Foster a Continuous improvement culture
? Extract key parts from existing Operational Excellence system, training material, games & simulations, the content on the HR learning portal and ways of working provided by the client in advance, which will be integrated in the workshops.
? Create communication packages of the complete and individual workshops and present them to Operational Excellence team in online meetings /upload it on share point folder.
? The outcome will be presented to Operational Excellence team for sign-off.
The client provides all necessary information, access to the systems and requirements in advance.
• Solid Operational Excellence knowledge with strong emphasis on leadership engagement,
mindset & behavior, leading by example, etcetera.
• Ability to design and structure workshop training content for effective learning, using interactive techniques.
• Skilled in leading workshops, fostering participant engagement and learning.
• Clear, concise and engaging communication to convey complex concepts.
We are excited to receive your application. Please sent over your CV with your project list. Thank you.
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.