Operations Specialist, Utrecht
As an Operations Specialist you will be working for a down-to-earth asset management company. They manage seventy-five billion euros, which is invested sustainably. Their clients include insurers, charities, pension funds, endowment funds, governments, and educational institutions. You will be working at the middle office in a growing department but will also correspond with other teams and departments. In your position you will have diverse activities.
- Handling loan transactions such as confirming with the agents and entering investments and loan into the trading and back-office systems
- Work with Front Office managers to process life cycle events, including credit change requests and capital calls
- Ensure the credit secretariat and process incoming KYC appeals.
- Process transactions and related reconciliations and be the contact person for the Front and Office departments
- Formulate, maintain, and participate in projects where you assess the feasibility of strategies from an operational and system perspective
- Fluent written and spoken communication in Dutch and English
- Master’s degree in relevant area
- Qualifications in FRM, VBA, CFA are a pre
- Experience in operational handling of loans
- Good communication skills with stakeholders
Location: Hybrid (two/three days a week in the office in Utrecht)
Hourly rate: Negotiable
Project length: 6 months, option to extend
Start date: 1st of March
Do you recognize yourself in this profile and you want to be part of a down-to-earth company? Please get in touch with Nathalie Yasmin. You could call +31207975024 or send an email
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.