Outsource Accountant required to work for a global telecommunication company.
Key Skills & Requirement:
• Responsible for sharing of accounting documents from multiple sources with External Outsourced provider for 16 legal entities
• Monthly reconciliation of outsourced statutory accounting records with group accounts in NSAP. Identify reconciling items and progressing corrective actions.
• Producing monthly balance sheet reconciliations and uploading into the Blackline balance sheet reconciliation repository.
• Manage the delivery of accounting processes performed by external vendors ensuring all service levels are met, the internal control environment is robust and a quality service is provided
• Ensuring compliance and adherence with controls for internal policies and external regulations.
• Identifying opportunities for systems and process improvements, and working closely with internal teams or service providers to ensure improvement opportunities are implemented.
You’ll need to have:
• Bachelor’s degree or relevant work experience.
• Significant Experience in a Financial / Statutory accounting role
• Hands on experience using SAP and Blackline
• Knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles for European countries or IFRS.
• Experience working within a multinational company.
• Self-starter who can manage fluctuating workloads and projects using a high degree of initiative.
• Flexible individual who can cope with competing demands and tight deadlines.
To apply, please submit your most up-to-date CV.
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.