We are currently looking for a PMO (m/f/d) for Processes / KPIs for our energy client
Location: Düsseldorf / Remote (80%)
Standardization of the project operations across the three regions GER, UK, NL.
ICS (Industrial Customer Solutions) develops sustainable, secure energy solutions for industrial customers. The scope ranges from project origination, solution design and development into construction and commissioning. The respective assets would typically be owned, operated and maintained by the client
? Consolidates best practices and processes as well as monitor continuous improvement of existing
processes and methods by collecting of feedback from existing, ongoing projects and introduction
of available (and new) findings to new projects and monitor their proper, systematic application
? Integrate and monitor a quality plan for each advanced ICS project. Monitor the process and give
recommendations to the project manager team regarding quality. Escalate timely to department
Director in case there are fundamental deviations and risks.
? Provide professional consultancy regarding the individual work packages of ongoing ICS projects to
to the ICS project managers, in preparing project documentation including project charter, project
plan, quality plan, work breakdown and resource estimates interim and final reports, and
continuous monitoring of project progress.
? Collect and report the department's performance and updates required KPIs to AM Performance
? Consult the department Director in updating stakeholders on a weekly basis on the current status
of department green strategy, current project activities and KPI development.
? Prepare department meetings and collect contributions of participating stakeholders.
The client provides all necessary information, access to the systems and requirements in advance
- Project Management Office Lead for Industrial Customer Solutions Department
- preferred Master degree in Engineering or Business Administration related studies
- Successful track record of solution-oriented and value-added business development
- International work experience in a project-driven and customized cross-functional service
- Experience in applying Operational Excellence tools and methods
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, enthusiasm for continuous improvement
activities as well as personal initiative
- Forward-thinking, independent and structured working method
- Fluent in English. Other language is a plus, e.g. German, Dutch.
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.