We are currently looking for a PowerBi Developer (m/f/d) with experience on large data Projects
The Business Change Portfolio Office is embarking on a change initiative to enhance it´s existing Power Bi Reports suit. The Power Bi reports have been developed over this last year and are used by projects managers and varying levels of management. Due to a change in the source data from a bespoke application that feeds the reports, some of the reports need verifying for appropriateness in the current business setting, remapping to the new source data and reported in Power BI.
Tasks( independent delivery):
- Analyze business requirements and review the current reporting portfolio, spanning the existing decommissioned bespoke application API´s, Service Now Business Management application, Excel and Power BI.
- Develop opportunities in business processes, and the data to support informed decisions by senior management. Building solutions from technical design specifications using Power BI. Additional recommendations to enhance the UI by the developer sort.
- Gather voice of the customer feedback from the Project Managers and senior management on the implemented solution and incorporate feedback to enhance the reports developed.
- Create and automate reports and dashboards to speed up delivery, and reduce time taken to create reports and analyses.
- Independently create and track KPIs so that Portfolio Office can make informed decisions on improvement of the KPI´s.
- Present built Power BI reports monthly, gather feedback and apply the improvements to the Power BI report suit.
- Consult the Portfolio Office analysts / managers in the design and build of supporting-documentation.
- Other reports which will involve the build, test and implementation for the portfolio office and the business will include: Quarterly Steering reporting, Automate Governance reporting capability, Design, Build and Test Portfolio Office KPI´s, Review and redesign current Portfolio Dashboard, Develop Business Management reports suit, Design, Build and Test yearly reporting in Power BI.
- Experience with SQL, ETL processes, and DAX
- Snr PowerBI developer
- Knowledge and understanding of data visualisations, warehouses, and insight tools such as Power
BI and the MS reporting Stack
- Excellent people / stakeholder management, including “plain English” written reports to support
presentations to board level
- Attention to detail
Looking forward to receive your application to talk about the next steps!
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.