Product Owner Compliance, Amsterdam
As a Product Owner, you will be a crucial player in the Value Stream that delivers value to the company. You will be responsible for one of our "Product Lines" to deliver epics, features, and user-stories that prioritize our Business Owners' IT operations. Your tasks will include creating and maintaining a consistent vision and roadmap for your Product Line. The enterprise you will be working for, manages pension funds with assets of six hundred billion euros. Apart from having an eye for financial returns, they also have an eye for contribution to society.
- Take ownership of the Compliance Product Line and create and maintain a cohesive vision and roadmap for it.
- Work collaboratively with Release Train Engineers and other Product Owners to deliver epics, features, and user stories that align with the priorities of the Business Owners.
- Continuously learn and implement SAFe® 5 principles to bring agility to the product lines.
- Ensure the continuity and ongoing improvement of current compliance solutions and develop new solutions for future regulatory and compliance requirements.
- Serve as a key liaison between team members and other stakeholders to encourage teamwork and collaboration.
- Communicate effectively with both internal and external stakeholders, including business owners, customers, and regulatory bodies.
- Located in the Netherlands (or willing to relocate)
- A (Master’s) degree in Business Administration, Information Science, or a related field, or have equivalent work experience.
- Experience in IT Service Delivery in complex environments.
- Be a certified SAFe® Product Owner with a broad and relevant work experience within an Agile environment and knowledge of the SAFe® framework.
- Have knowledge of the regulations applicable to a globally active asset managent.
- Be fluent in English, both spoken and written.
- Demonstrate excellent communication and negotiation skills, as well as a goal-oriented approach and the ability to present ideas in a convincing manner.
Location: Hybrid (2 days a week in the office in Amsterdam)
Hourly rate: Negotiable
Project length: 12 months, contract to permanent
Start date: 1st of May 2023
Do you recognize yourself in this profile and you believe in the power of difference? Please get in touch with Nathalie Yasmin. You could call +31207975024 or send an email
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.