Sr. Project Manager, The Hague
Location: The Hague, The Netherlands. (2 days at the office, 3 days from home)
Starting date: ASAP (notice period can be discussed)
Contract length: 12 months, possible extension
For our large client in the Energy Industry, we’re looking for a Senior Project Manager in the IT Infrastructure organization. You will be responsible for implementation of multiple medium sized projects or 1 large project/program in the Connectivity space. It is a temporary contract of 1 year, extension is possible. The project takes longer and is about a cloud migration. Some requirements are:
- PMP (or equivalent) certification.
- Strong understanding of ITIL process development
- Supplier management/ contract management (incl. SLA’s and KPI’s)
- Able to manage virtual teams and work with staff/stakeholders globally.
- Strong stakeholder management
In addition to those requirements, it is preferred that you have work experience in telecoms and a general knowledge of network technologies like LAN, WAN and DDI.
Are you interested or do you want more information? Please apply, send an email or call during working hours to +31 20 797 5006.
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.