Project Manager urgently required to work on an initial 6 months contract.
Location : Remote as it stands - occasional vist to Edinburgh (Further details can be discussed at interview)
The ideal candidate will have experience working within Central Government and a current discolsure Scotland Certificate.
Ideal Skills & Requirements:
- 5+ years’ experience of initiating, planning and leading IT projects within challenging timeframes.
- Experience of leading multiple projects concurrently.
- Excellent problem solving/issue resolution skills.
- Experience of information security and risk management including ISO27001 or equivalent security control sets.
- Experience of reporting project progress to both technical and business stakeholders.
- Significant experience of co-ordinating the tasks of technical and non-technical staff and able to recognise the various methods required to lead and motivate people to deliver within a project environment
- Experience of managing a range of external suppliers.
- Relevant PM qualifications, e.g. Prince2.
- IT project management experience within the public sector in Scotland.
- Project delivery using an Agile methodology.
- Experience of Azure and cloud-based data storage.
Knowledge of the National Records of Scotland services.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills with a proven ability to manage stakeholders at all levels
Please submit updated CV to apply.
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.