IT PROJECT MANAGER URGENTLY REQUIRED FOR 3 MONTH PUBLIC SECTOR CONTRACT IN CRAWLEY
SC CLEARANCE REQUIRED (NO SPONSORSHIPS AVAILABLE)
HYBRID WORKING ARRANGEMENT (1-2 DAYS A WEEK ON SITE)
EXCELLENT DAY RATE
Location: Gatwick – 1/2 days per week in office, as required.
Contract Length: 3 Months – any extension will depend on budget and how internal recruitment goes. Project will be longer than the initial contract length.
Clearance level: SC - NO SPONSORSHIPS AVAILABLE FOR THIS CONTRACT
Role is to mobilise an IT project, with initial focus on procurement phase to onboard a delivery partner.
? Producing and maintaining the project plan
? Risk, issue and dependency management
? Engaging, leading, directing and motivating the project team
? Project governance and reporting to stakeholders up to Senior Management level
? Financial management of project budget
? Management of internal and third party resources (where applicable)
? Working alongside the Procurement function to produce tender documentation
? Stakeholder management up to senior management level
• Project Planning
• Stakeholder Management – up to Senior Management Level
• Procurement knowledge
Other required skills:
• SC (Security Clearance)
• Project Manager experience
• Experience of Procurement activity
• Planning experience
• Experience of significantly large projects – almost programme planning
• MS Office
• Industry recognised PM qualification would be highly desirable, ie Prince 2, or APM.
• Proper Project Manager
• More of the PM skills than the tech skills
• Know way round tender documents
• Public sector experience/knowledge would be beneficial, not essential
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.