We have a current public sector opportunity for a Project Manager on a contract basis. The position will based in Reading. For further information about this position please apply.
DV cleared position (No sponsorship available)
18 Month Contract
2 days onsite
- Deliver assigned projects in accordance with requirements, operational constraints, time, cost and quality.
- Lead, coach and develop a team at a local level to deliver team and personal objectives safely and securely to meet our operational plans.
- Maintain and promote high personal standards in environment, safety, health, security, and quality and be a great team player.
- Manage projects with focus on Governance (compliance and reporting).
- Management of project resources (people, money).
- Lead the planning of the task/project.
- Manage work as defined in the Work Authorisation Document (WAD).
- Lead, support, and initiate change against the Performance - Measurement Baseline (PMB).
- Lead, initiate and perform risk and opportunity identification and subsequent actions.
- Experience PM with ability to bring multiple work streams together
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Manage risk
- Familiarity with LFE
- knowledge management
- experience implementing change initiatives
- Public or private experience acceptable
- PM qualifications
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.