Role: Recruitment Account Manager (All levels considered)
Requirement: 6 months of solid experience in IT Recruitment
Location: Shoreditch, London
Michael Bailey Associates is an International Recruitment Company headquartered in the UK, with offices in the Netherlands, Germany, Switzerland, Singapore, and Australia. You will find start-up mentality with the backing of a privately owned company that has over 30 years of profitable trading. Our specialisms lay in IT, Telecommunications, Finance, Pharmaceutical, Automotive and Oil and Gas sectors across Europe and Asia Pacific.
You will be joining a market that holds the most financial potential which requires an experienced consultant to maintain its reputation and influence its growth. As an experienced Consultant, you will be experienced in the full cycle of recruitment. You will be supporting the growth of our existing market within Europe. You using your existing knowledge to maintain relationships with our existing clients and have the responsibility to develop new business.
As an experienced consultant you will be expected to:
- Resource candidates for existing accounts
- Be the face for Michael Bailey Associates
- Travel to meet your clients regularly in Europe
- Conducting telephone interviews with candidates
- Scheduling meetings with existing clients regularly
- Regular check-in meetings and with the Director & CEO
What can we offer?
- Regular trips out to Europe to meet with clients and get to know your market inside and out
- Uncapped Commission structure desired to financially reward high achievers
- Personalized Career Progression Pathway (unique to Michael Bailey Associates)
- Promotions are not rare here - employees are recognized and rewarded sooner rather than later
- Fantastic work culture - No late shifts or Weekends!
- Join a fun and social team! We are located in the heart of Shoreditch with lots of local quirky bars, clubs, and restaurants
- Gym discount to our local gym (2-minute walk from the office including use of the Swimming pool)
- Team and company-wide incentives! High achievers’ trips and international Christmas Party
- Early Finish Fridays with beer and wine fridge
- Newly renovated open office (4 floors)
- Foosball table
- At least 6 months of experience within the Recruitment IT sector (all specialisms considered)
- Would consider someone who has been doing delivery/resourcing that would like to move over to client management
- Desirable experience working within the European Market
- Happy to travel to Europe every month for a couple of days to meet clients
- Prefers to not be micromanaged and is proactive
- You enjoy working in a sales position
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.