We are currently looking for a SAP ABAP Developer (m/f/d) for our client in the energy industry.
Duration: 3 months
For our client in the energy industry, we are looking for a SAP ABAP Programmer/Developer (m/f/d) with At least 5 years of experience as an ABAP programmer.
Tasks (independent execution):
- ABAP programmer with experience in the following areas:
- ABAP program development (including ALV functions)
- ABAP dictionary development (tables/structures/maintenance views etc.)
- ABAP function module development/BAPI's
- ABAP Includes development
- ABAP Workflow development
- ABAP Enhancements application
- ABAP Class builders
- ABAP Web dynpro
- ABAP SMART forms
- ABAP BADI's/ User exits.
- ABAP SPROXY developments for PI Interfaces.
- ABAP OSS notes application.
- ABAP debug/traces.
Skills (must have):
- Understanding of SAP functional modules, i.e. good grounding for ECC6, knowledge in FI/CO/HR/SRM.
- Experience with SAP Upgrades and Support Pack Patches/OSS note application.
- Very good knowledge of English.
- At least 5 years of experience as ABAP programmer
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.