Security Consultant required to work for initial 12-month contract for a global telecommunicaiton company.
Key Skills & Requirement:
- Technical expertise across a wide range of vendors ideally with very strong skills in at least 3 or 4 of the technologies below (please note preferred technologies): o Network FWs: Cisco ASA, Check Point, Juniper, Palo Alto; o Security Devices: Bluecoat Proxy, F5 (LTM, GTM, ASM), Zscaler; o IDP/IPS: FirePower/Sourcefire IPS/IDS; o APT: FireEye, Palo Alto WildFire; Broadcom Security Products, o Network Access Control (NAC): Cisco ISE;
- Experience with building, maintaining, reviewing all configurations/settings/policies on chosen technologies;
- Experience working with operational environments following ITIL frameworks;
- Good general knowledge and expertise of networking (TCP/IP, routing, switching, WAN, LAN);
- Excellent documentation skills including proficiency in the use of Microsoft Visio and Word;
- Excellent troubleshooting skills (technical and non-technical); It is highly desirable that you possess at least one of the following professional qualifications: · Cisco CCNP/CCIE Security
- Checkpoint CCSA/CCSE
- Palo Alto PCNSE.
- In addition to Cisco - one of the following would also be preferred:
To apply, please submit your most up-to-date CV.
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.