We have a current opportunity for a Security Consultant (m/w/d) on a contract basis.
Duration: 12 months
You will be responsible for delivering security consulting services such as Secure source code review, Web/Mobile application and Network penetration testing. There is the expectation that you would make this role your own, providing leadership and taking responsibility for further developing application security related service offerings.
As a self-motivated, client-facing professional who is comfortable in delivering clear and concise information at both technical and management levels, you will be adaptable and flexible in your work with a positive approach. The candidate must be fluent in the German language and comfortable in a client-facing role.
• Bachelor’s degree
• Relevant work experience.
• Knowledge of application security, source code review, mobile and network security.
• Knowledge of programming languages: Java, .NET, C., Python
• Fluent in oral and written German language
• Fluent in oral and written English language
• Development and Sysadmin background.
• Excellent report writing skills and an ability to clearly articulate technical risk, coupled with an acute attention to detail.
• Experience with Static Analysis tools.
• Ability to deliver security projects on time and within budget.
• Strong work ethic, articulate with good communication skills.
• Red Team experience.
• Offensive Security certifications or equivalent.
• Strong aptitude for understanding the landscape and business context in which application security consulting services are utilized.
• Solid understanding of risk to help advising clients effectively.
• Dedicated ethical hacker/pen testing experience.
If you are interested, please apply with your latest CV
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.