Senior Big Data Engineer, The Netherlands
The Senior Big Data Engineer will collaborate in a team of data & analytics professionals there are mainly tasked with building data solutions. They are doing this by developing, maintaining, and testing the infrastructures working close with PMs & BAs.
• Help accelerate the adoption of data across the company
• Driving improvements in their data infrastructure
• Writing background jobs, perform code review and write documentation
• Commercial, business, and technical skill
• Supports stakeholders by gathering, analysing and modelling data and key performance indicators
• Software Engineering background
• Experience in Hadoop ecosystem, Spark, AWS or Azure
• Design and build complex data pipelines
• Develop ETLs/processes
• Strong understanding of Data & analytics landscape, tools & technologies
• Location: The Netherlands
• Working hybrid
• Project length: 12 months, option to extend
• Start date: ASAP
If you are the candidate we are looking for, please share your updated CV and state a preferable date and time to discuss this exciting opportunity. Or give me a direct call on +31207975025.
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.