Our client needs your engineering skills and passion for designing and implementing new features. The Application Engineering Development team contributes to driving back-end development of our products. As a member of this dynamic team, you will be working on the Multi-Dimensional Data Interface, which provides real-time market data from the Trading Platform.
We’re seeking someone with experience low latency multi-threading programming, processing a large amount of data to send to vendors and clients.
What You Will Do
- Utilize excellent C++ skills with a focus on back-end development in market data distribution.
- Manage the regulations surrounding the application compliance for both internal and external product usage.
- Design solutions from user expectation and feedback translated into business requirements, following practices in C++ development.
- Work closely in an interdisciplinary team of developers, testers, product owners and business stakeholders in an agile environment (SCRUM and SAFe)
- Hybrid set-up at least twice per week in office. Part of their team is in Geneva, but Zurich office is preferred
- Competitive Salary
- Personal Development
- You will benefit from a culture of continuous learning and feedback. Your personal growth is supported through an extensive learning offering.
- Flexible Work Models
- They trust their employees and offer a work environment that is well-balanced, productive and fosters success.
- +5 experience in software engineering, with focus on back-end development. Experience in low latency applications and good understanding and practical experience of modern C++ (C++17 and later)
- Linux/Unix background
- English and German Fluency
- Good knowledge of object-oriented design, event-based message systems, and database design development.
- Understanding of FIX protocol or financial markets and their infrastructure is a plus.
- Contribute to an atmosphere of cross-functional teamwork within our multiple organizational groups.
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.