For our client I am looking for a Senior Data Engineer (m/w/d) for a remote project.
Tasks to be executed:
• Translate functional and technical requirements into detailed designs
• Design, develop, deploy and maintain a highly scalable and innovative analytical data platform
• Shape the future: You will be actively involved in the conception, introduction and implementation of BI and analytics projects
Domain of expertise:
• Implementation and design
• Able to influence architecture
• Several years of relevant practical experience as a Software Engineer with extensive knowledge of big data / data
• integration / cloud data warehouse / data lakes
• Strong experience in building data processing pipelines using SQL queries, Apache Beam, Apache Airflow, and Apache
Experience on Google Cloud Platform:
• Big Query
• DataFlow / Apache Beam
• Apache Spark
• Deltalake (Databricks)
• CloudComposer / Apache Airflow
• Python (must have)
• Go and Java (is a plus, but not required)
Location: The work could be done remotely.
Starting date: June 2022
Duration of the mission: 3 months with possible prolongation at the end of that period of time
I look forward to hearing from you, specifying the desired conditions! Thank you in advance.
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.