Senior Data Platform Engineer, The Netherlands
We are looking for a Senior Data Platform Engineer for one of our clients within the insurance sector in The Netherlands.
As a Senior Data Platform Engineer, you will be responsible for building and automation of data platform infrastructure and functional data components. Understand the needs of your various customers from different units and translate them to modular solution. Brainstorm and design solutions to optimize the data platform solution architecture. Enabling business teams to run successful data an AI projects.
• 5+ years of relevant software/Data or platform engineering
• 3+ years hands-on experience on Azure/GCP/AWS like: ADF, Data-Lake, Delta-Lake, Databricks or Key Vaults
• Experience with Data as Code: version control, small and regular commits, unit tests, CI/CD
• Experience with Python/PySpark/SQL or Go
• Location: The Netherlands
• Working hybrid
• Project length: 12 months, option to extend
• Start date: ASAP
If you are the candidate we are looking for, please share your updated CV and state a preferable date and time to discuss this exciting opportunity. Or give me a direct call on +31207975025.
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.