Senior Full Stack Engineer
The biggest oil and gas company is going to let you forget the image of traditional, slow-moving, hierarchical corporate environments common within the sector. And instead, think agile, collaborative, cross-functional venture teams that explore new opportunities, solve real business problems and most importantly, ship products. We have our own office, our own culture, and the autonomy to combine and innovative ideas and technology to make industry-leading products and services.
- Build UIs and APIs using modern tools such as ES6, React, Node.js, TypeScript, GraphQL, SQL, NoSQL, CSS, CSS-in-JS, Redux, Webpack, Jest, and Enzyme.
- Deliver a high-quality, well-tested code.
- Communicate with other teams and individuals to plan, coordinate, and seek feedback.
- Pitch in where needed as a valued member of an autonomous, cross-functional team.
Experience & requirements:
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and troubleshooting skills
- You have experience deploying production applications (e.g. Heroku, AWS,Azure)
- Rave about the benefits that CI / CD has given you in previous projects
- Care deeply about performance, accessibility, and API design
If you are interested in a confidential conversation, please get into contact with Zina Mahgoub, email or call on +31207975003
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.