Senior IT Software Engineer, permanent position, Zurich
Are you passionate about delivering robust and scalable, user-friendly applications in a complex business domain?
Our client, a global financial services company, is looking for a Senior IT Software Engineer to join their IT department within FX Derivatives team.
- Design and implement solutions, write high-quality code and adhere to coding standards
- Work across full delivery cycle to ensure high-quality delivery, utilising automated testing
- Support the system/team in resolving high-priority defects and deploy fixes to production systems
- Work as part of the agile development team and collaborate with global businesses and IT stakeholders
- Perform level 3 support, assist with production operations team in rollout and support-related matters
- Work on a high-profile project
- Flexible working hours
- Part-time or job sharing possible
- Hybrid working scheme
- Strong server-side Java skills, including messaging and streaming platforms (JMS, Kafka)
- Object-oriented design experience and hands-on experience in building large-scale enterprise distributed systems
- Experience in agile SDLC and TDD methodology, including Git and CI/CD (GitLab)
- Interest in financial industry or FX derivatives business knowledge is a plus
- Knowledge of Cloud technologies is a plus
The deadline for submitting the applications is 20/05/2022.
If you are interested in a confidential conversation, please get into contact with Karolina Sakowicz, +41442152055 or send an email
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.