Senor Java Developer,£500-£650 LTD/UMB, 12 months contract, Leeds
Role: Senior Java Developer
Contract Length: 12 months with possible extension
Pay: £500-£650 LTD/UMB
- To be an integral part of a team tasked with designing, creating and improving new/existing products, platforms and transactions across the Organisation
- Develop better digital services within the organisation
- Using Java 11 (or higher) combined with TDD and BDD to improve existing products across the organisation.
- Competitive daily rate
- Based in a centralised location
- Chance to make a change within in a large-scale transformation project.
- Recent experience with Java 11 (or later)
- Excellent understanding of Test-Driven Development (TDD) and Behavioural-Driven Development (BDD).
- Be willing to work in a Pair programming environment.
- Have experience in implementing Application Programming Interfaces (APIs) for internal and external use.
- Have the skills to build a useful, robust automated test suite to support a continuous deployment environment.
- Being able to identify good practices that can be adopted, from a wider web development.
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.