Urgently seeking a Senior Network Engineer,
Initial 6 month Contract and the position will be based in Edinburgh.
Ideal candidate will need to be based near/or in Edinburgh.
Skills and requirements:
- relevant certifications such as Cisco CCNP
- Experience of Network design and producing high-level and low-level designs.
- Data Centre and Campus solutions from Arista, Cisco, Fortinet.
- Design, build and management of Forecsout NAC.
- Design, build and management of Skybox.
- Experience of Firewall and Security solutions from Fortinet, Check Point, Palo Alto, Cisco, VMware.
- Network Load Balancers – F5.
- Routing/Switching – OSPF, BGP, SD-WAN, VXLAN, EVPN, PBR, QoS, VRF.
- Network Security – firewall policies, IDS/IPS, NAC, WAF, AAA.
- Network Proxies – McAfee, Bluecoat, Fortinet.
- Strong troubleshooting skills including the use of Wireshark or other packet broker / NDR solutions to analyze packet captures.
- Network Management – SolarWinds, Arista CloudVision, FortiManager, FortiAnalyzer, F5 Big-IQ, Infoblox IPAM.
- Experience of network solutions for Public Cloud – AWS or Azure (cloud native, hybrid-cloud and multi-cloud networking solutions
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.