Urgently looking for a Senior Security Consultant (Penetration Testing) to work on an initial 6-month contract
Location: WFH / Hybrid / London
Key Skill & Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant experience
- Experience working as a dedicated ethical hacker/pen testing experience.
- Knowledge of application security, source code review, mobile and network security.
- Knowledge of programming languages: Java, .NET, C., Python.
Even better if you have,
- Development and Sysadmin background.
- Excellent report writing skills and an ability to clearly articulate technical risk, coupled with an acute attention to detail.
- Experience with Static Analysis tools.
- Red Team experience.
- Offensive Security certifications or equivalent.
- Strong aptitude for understanding the landscape and business context in which application security consulting services are utilized.
- Solid understanding of risk to help advising clients effectively.
Please submit updated CV to apply
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.