Location: Hybrid / WFH / Manchester, Blackpool, Leeds, Sheffield, or Newcastle
Key Skill & Requirements:
Ideal Essential skills and experience
· ITIL Qualification or experience/skills Demonstrate experience of working in a large-scale organisation and/or Government or Public Sector installation of Service Now
· Experience of delivering new configuration and functionality to the ServiceNow Production instance in line with the Software Delivery Lifecycle.
· Ability to complete stories assigned or escalate blockers to ensure that development is completed to expected standards and are delivered within timescales Attend and participate in Agile ceremonies.
· Experience in building, configuring and implementing ServiceNow features, applications and integrations
· Experience of reviewing code and configuration changes made by other members of the delivery team to ensure compliance
· Providing support and guidance to members of the delivery teams and acting as a point of technical escalation
· Experience of building and testing simple integrations, or can work on more complex integration as part of a wider team
· Current ServiceNow platform Certification
· Ideally 2 years’ hand on Development experience on the platform
· Service Experience in configuring and developing features and applications within the ServiceNow product.
· Core Platform – Level 3 (Practitioner) ITSM Module – Level 2 (Working)
· Project and Portfolio Management module – Level 1 (Awareness) ATF Configuring and maintaining – Level 1 (Awareness) Integration Hub – Level 1 (Awareness)
· Self-Service Portal – Level 1 (Awareness) Virtual Agent & NLU – Level 1 (Awareness) Performance Analytics – Level 1 (Awareness)
· Technical Skills: Information Security, Problem Management, Service Focus, Technical Breadth - Digital, Data and Technology
· 3rd Line Support for incidents, problems and changes
Nice-to-have skills and experience
· Agile Development
· Knowledge of Angular. HTML, CSS
Please submit an updated CV to apply
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.