Are you looking to join an international English speaking environment, where you can challenge yourself and grow? Are you confident working with ITSM processes and frameworks?
Then this role is for you! I am currently working with one of the world’s largest systems suppliers for the food, beverage and pharmaceutical sectors, who are looking to bring in an ITSM Manager to join their team.
- You are responsible for the implementation of processes to keep the service running efficiently and move to ITIL v4
- Provide the ITSM Framework and govern the IT Value Chain processes
- Define, implement and operate the ITSM processes
- Ensure ITSM Integration of new providers on a procedural but also technical level
- Ensure correct usage of tools and processes across domain and providers
- Ensure the basis processes for all deliveries are successfully integrated and filled with content like Asset Management, Knowledge Management and configuration Management
- Define and implement rocess KPIs and conduct measurements and reporting
- Continuously improve ITSM landscape
- ITIL v4 Experience
- Certified in ITIL
- Experienced in ITSM Process design, tool and implementation projects
- Visible experience in ITIL process implementation
- Experience around the IT supply chain
Duration: Contract to perm
Location: Den Bosch
Work: Hybrid (2-3 times to the office)
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.