End: 31.12.2023 (expansion)
Language: English; German (n2h)
In 2022 the Service Now Virtual Agent (VA) module was implemented, with ca 25 use cases, amongst them a non-standard for onboarding of new employees. The VA was rolled out to a subset of pilot users, but has not yet been released to the wider client user base as its still a very robotic experience.
The VA shall be enhanced so that more up to date technology (ChatGpt and the like, AI) can be incorporated.
The Virtual Agent should:
a) solve particular use cases including incidents on a user’s device,
b) triage the nature of the incident and route to the correct resolver group,
c) guide self help incidents, such as pulling information from knowledge based articles and other sources and provide step by step instructions,
d) understand and speak German/ English/ Dutch
e) create a general experience of a BOT that is able to address a wide variety of topics, not just IT specific. Last but not least, minimize the BOT feeling when someone is using the Virtual Agent.
The current project scope involves only design and planning, not implementation.
Task (performed independently):
1) Analysis of Industry best practices regarding IT support setups.
2) Create an Analysis of the Snow VA (Vancouver and Washington releases). Prepare a presentation on what is likely to be released within the Snow VA beyond the two releases and recommendations as to what can be incorporated into the client VA after the implementation project.
3) Create a map of Vancouver and Washington functionalities and expansion of use cases by interfacing to other apps(SailPoint, SAP Ariba, MS Azure AD, Microsoft Intune, SharePoint). Set the focus on HR and procurement processes
4) Develop clear use cases and mapping of interfacing apps.Create a document with results. This incl.:
a. specifying prerequisites and any other technology requirement in order to make the use case work
b. Provide effort estimation of the same
c. Provide ticket analysis
d. Determine interface requirements and create the interface Design for a device health tool based on own knowledge and experience of similar interfaces and tools. The interface needs to be designed
5) Investigate integration with other existing BOTs within the client and create a detailed integration plan, including effort estimation, prerequisites, and interface requirements.
1. Deep knowledge on ServiceNow Platform: ServiceNow ecosystem, its data and workflows, and how to leverage them for the Virtual Agent
2. Intuitive Virtual Agent Designer
3. Natural Language Understanding (NLU)
4. Conversational Analytics
5. Topic Recommendations: to be able to use the topic recommendations feature to discover new topics that users are asking for
6. Issue Auto Resolution
7. Generative AI experience for Vancouver Release
9. Knowledge of how effective integrating LLM: embeddings, chaining, etc.
10. MS office and Visio knowledge
11. PowerBI knowledge is a nice to have
Please apply with recent CV
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.