On behalf of one of our clients, MBA is looking for a Snowflake Data Engineer.
- Financial company
- 12 months
- Hybride, Amsterdam
- Startdate: ASAP
- Hourly rate: Negotiable
- Experience performing logical data modelling for a variety of subject areas, Demonstrated experience modelling for a big data analytics environment, cloud databases like Google BigQuery, Amazon Redshift or Snowflake is highly desirable
- Thorough understanding of both SQL and NoSQL physical implementations, Demonstrated experience with implementation of multiple modelling techniques (star schema, data vault, snowflake, etc.)
- Experience in using data modelling tools such as Visual Paradigm Experience in setting up enterprise analytics warehouse using dbt and Matillion Experience in complex heterogenous environments involving integration with complex data sources for harmonized reporting for central and local usecases
- Advanced data analysis and profiling skills Bonus Points for Knowledge of Data virtualisation (such as Denodo)
- Experience in working with AWS based technologies An eye for automation and instrumentation in all data-related aspects,
- Pepijn Stuart
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.