Solution Architect required to work on initial 6-month contract.
Location - London(Hybrid)
Key skills & requirements:
Architecture skill sets
- At least 8-10 years’ experience in Architectural Role
- TOGAF (or similar framework) certification and knowledge of Architectural Modelling (ArchiMate)- BizzDesign tool
- Can apply the IT Strategic Roadmap and related services and standards (e.g. RESTful API's)
- Develop this information or else receive this from other parties involved (Data Architects, IRM, ITSO, ET SOM)
Technology Skill set:
- Desirable Skills: - intermediate to advance exposure to below skills.
- Azure Active Directory, Azure Data Factory, Azure Data Lake, Azure Storage, Azure Functions, Azure Kubernetes Service, Cosmos DB, Azure SQL Data Warehouse
- AWS RDS, AWS EC2, S3
- Integration: MuleSoft, Kafka, Aspera
- Other Technologies/Platforms: - SAP HANA, Spark, Salesforce, API management, Multifactor authentication, Cloudera
- Operating System Platforms: Linux (Red Hat, Ubuntu, Debian, etc.), Windows
To apply, please submit your most up to date CV.
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.