Solution Architect at large Dutch bank
Do you want to help to protect the bank and their customers worldwide from the negative effects of financial crime?
For our large client in the banking industry, I’m looking for a Solution Architect. You’ll work in the BI area to support the KYC domain in its data-driven work.
Key responsibilities & accountabilities:
- You will, together with our squad(s), have a profound impact on KYC case-handling by enabling the analysts to efficiently and effectively investigate suspicious activities.
- Together with the developers you will work on the primary data visualisation system for these analysts. This system gets data from a variety of sources and transforms these into usable information and insights.
- You’re tasked with the challenge to keep this system aligned with the ruling Enterprise Data & Analytics Architecture and make sure that we make the correct choices for now and for the future.
- You support 5000+ colleagues with providing KYC information Top 3 responsibilities
- As a solution architect you connect both worlds of the application architecture and software development.
- You translate business requirements into a technical design that fits into the (enterprise) architecture.
- You understand the use of different techniques, such as C#, .Net, Services, Databases, Security, Monitoring. Next to that you support teams and stakeholders to control progress on the software development process.
It is logical that a focus on results, structured work, cooperation and pro-activity are indispensable for this position. It is also important that you recognize yourself in the following points:
- Knowledge of MSSQL (Microsoft SQL Server) deployment strategies.
- C#, .NET framework and .Net 6 application design patterns.
- REST / WebAPI and microservices architectures.
- Agile/Scrum and DevOps knowledge and experience
- Knowledge/experience in security principles, interface concepts, risk management concepts, development- & test methods.
- Working experience in a similar KYC domain is a strong advantage
- Experience with deploying AD-integrated Web Apps in Azure is a pre.
- Data Engineering knowledge is a pre.
It is a temporary contract until the end of the year, extension is possible. You’ll work 36 hours a month, the location is central in the Netherlands. You can work 3-4 days from home, 1-2 days at location. Salary is €100k-€115k gross all-in through our payroll. You can also work as a freelancer through your eenmanszaak, the hourly tariff is approx. €65-€75/ hour.
Note: If you meet 80% of the given points but are interested and motivated, please apply.
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.