Location: Amsterdam or The Hague
Contract: 6-12 months (chance of permanent)
Our client invests in startups and Small & Medium Enterprises in the Resources, Mobility and Power domains, which help to develop new technologies and disruptive business models in areas of strategic interest to their businesses.
Your role as Investment Associate will be to act as finance lead on VC deals brought forward by a (Senior) Venture Principal. As finance lead, you are expected to provide deal support across the whole finance spectrum, including tax, treasury and accounting autonomously.
- CFA certification
- ACCA diploma
- Experience in Valuation and Deal support
- Ensure investment proposal provides a balanced view of the opportunity
- Prepare deal economics
- Conduct financial due diligence on target company
- Provide completion support
- Provide input to proposed deal structure
- Engage with internal & external stakeholders
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.