Our client is currently looking for an experienced Talent Acquisition Specialist based in Germany or Switzerland to join the growing in-house EMEA Talent Acquisition Team.
Reporting to the UK/DACH/Spain Talent Acquisition Leader, this individual will work closely with HR and Business Leaders to identify and hire high caliber talent for roles across various business areas in EMEA; driving and managing the full recruitment lifecycle, with a primary focus on both technical and non-technical roles in DACH (Germany, Switzerland and Austria).
• Consult with Hiring Managers to discuss open requisition requirements and devise an appropriate sourcing strategy.
• Create and maintain job postings on internal and external websites, job boards, professional media sites and publications
• Source candidates through conventional and non-conventional methods of recruitment including proactive sourcing, internet mining and networking etc.
• Drive reduction of contingency and retained staffing agency usage.
• Evaluate prospective candidates through resume reviews and screening conversations
• Present hiring managers with qualified and diverse candidate slates
• Assist in arranging candidate interviews where required
• Provide consultation to Hiring Managers at offer stage
• Ensure an excellent candidate experience throughout the recruiting process
• Lead multiple recruiting projects across several locations simultaneously
• Utilise Workday (ATS) and other reporting systems to ensure candidate and requisition data is kept up to date to enable effective reporting on status and hiring activity.
• Research the industry landscape, stay on top of market trends and provide market intelligence to Hiring Managers/ Workforce Management Team for upcoming, new and existing demand
• Lead and/or participate in EMEA Talent Acquisition Team projects and initiatives as required
You will be successful in this role if you have:
Key Experience and Qualities:
• Excellent written and oral communication skills in German and English is required
• Proven experience within an internal recruitment function is preferable, but a track record of direct sourcing using multiple methodologies such as the internet, social media and e-sources as a research tool is required
• Project management and process improvement experience is an advantage
• Demonstrated ability to prioritise and recruit for a broad range of positions – previous IT/Technology recruitment experience is required.
• Ability to work across multiple countries and business leaders simultaneously to effectively eliminate roadblocks and drive successful execution of the recruitment process
• Exceptional relationship building, candidate and stakeholder management skills
• Strong team-player and individual contributor with a genuine passion for recruitment
• Workday ATS knowledge is a preferable but not essential
• Proficient in MS Office Suite, particularly Excel and PowerPoint
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.