We are currently looking for a Technical Analyst (m/f/d) for our energy client
Language: English, German (nice to have)
The scope of this measure is to improve the current Algo Trading Application Management support together with the management of related small size implementation tasks for projects (like ITSM modernisation project, S&T Disaster Recovery project, GetWell security initiative, EAM improvement initiatives) to execute the relevant ITSM processes moving from a traditional to a Digital DevOps based approach.
It is planned that until Q3/2022 first Algo trading apps should run under the changed & improved operational processes.
Until the end of 2022 application management for more than one Algo trading app should run in the future mode of operation.
- Execute the current Algo Trading Application Management (ITSM) process to improve it. Implement these process improvements by executing the related small size project tasks.
- Identify and maximize the synergies between stakeholders by documenting these for transparency.
- Prepare decision making documents for the client with proposals to improve the current Incident & Change Management process for Algo Trading applications with a transfer to DevOps process model in combination with ITSM.
- In the case of project-related decisions by the client during this transfer, prepare decision documents with the resulting potential solutions and improved process parts. Present the results to the client for a sign off.
- For the tasks out of the above mentioned projects & initiatives develop and document a solution outline, create a timeline and implement them within related small size projects.
- Prepare and conduct weekly online workshops (1-2h hours per week in an approx. 2-10 person team) with the application team during the transfer during 2022 to the DevOps model / the improved processes.
- Document task results in MS Office, upload it to dedicated AM sharepoints and/or dedicated tools so that then the client could sign-off the relevant documents.
Skills (must have):
-Strong expertise in ITIL best practice in the area of Digital Algorithmic trading applications within the Energy Trading area
-Expertise in particular for incident, change and service management in Azure cloud environments, also concerning security, DR, ICS and service enabling in a complex trading application landscape, is appreciated
-Expertise in Service Enabling and structuring of work (Work Breakdown Structure)
-Strong communication & stakeholder management and MS Office skills
-Strong documentation skills concerning IT technical and functional topics, specifically in the energy trading area
-ITIL certifications (nice to have)
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.