TECHNICAL ARCHITECT URGENTLY REQUIRED FOR 12 MONTH PUBLIC SECTOR CONTRACT
EXCELLENT DAY RATE
REMOTE WORKING ARRANGEMENT
We're currently looking for Technical architects for one of our high profile Government clients
Initial 12 Month Contract
Fully remote position (Work must be conducted within UK)
- BPSS clearance sponsorship available
- Client can hold SC clearances if required
You'll be working on a large scale AWS migration project that requires a variety of different skill sets and technologies to either:
- Develop AWS versions of existing services.
- Maintain Legacy services so that those who rely on this departments services daily aren't affected by any downtime.
- Deploy developed services onto AWS as soon as they are ready.
Essential Technical skills and experience:
- AWS and relevant AWS products or services
- Java and PL/SQL for application code across older services
- Python to write application code on newer services
- Migration project experience
- Oracle eBusiness Suite (EBS)
- Public sector experience (EBI AWS migration project)
- Ruby or Ruby on rails
- Azure AD
- Implementing Architecture solutions in a Financial/Procurement context
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.