Urgently seeking a Technical Lead (Full Stack) to work on an initial 6-month contract
Location – Hybrid / London
Key Skills and Requirements:
- Backend technologies: Python, Go (nice to have), REST API; GraphQL.
- Have in depth knowledge of: Github/Gitlab (a version control system GIT), TDD
- The Technical lead provides technical oversight to the individual scrum team members and leads technical delivery within the Scrum Team leveraging the scrum process and tools to iteratively plan and develop both new features and bug fixes.
- Develop features with high quality code that meet business requirements.
- Providing oversight for other scrum members such as BAs and Testers/QA.
- Be experienced Jira.
- Have an Agile mindset and familiar with best practices in XP JG3 Dimensions & Accountabilities.
- Familiar with concept of working on User stories and Enablers.
- Conduct code review of front and back-end developers and carry out some testing and QA responsibilities.
- Translate UI design into Working Product.
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.