Testing/Quality Assurance Manager, permanent position, Geneva
A new opportunity has just arisen for an experienced Test and Quality Assurance Manager!
If you are keen on finance and technology, this position is for you!
- Collect and document the requirements in terms of quality assurance;
- Identify, in collaboration with the technical teams and the domain manager, the best test automation solutions;
- Contribute to the analysis of requirements and the functional design of the solution in collaboration with the business analysts of the project;
- Define the test plan for the different phases / releases of the project;
- Monitor the progress of quality assurance activities and their metrics and provide related reporting to the Project Manager and the Product Owner of the solution;
- You will have the opportunity to work on state-of-the-art technology
- Continuous professional growth in the company
- Great work culture within a team of demanding professionals
- Minimum 3 years of experience in the field of banking finance;
- Minimum 3 years of experience as a Test / QA Manager on projects delivered in agile mode;
- ISTQB or similar certification desired;
- Experience in test automation;
- Knowledge of qTest, Tosca, Cucumber, Jira tools is a plus;
- Fluency in French (C1) and English;
- Domicile in Switzerland or preference to take up residence in Switzerland.
The deadline for submitting the applications is 20/07/2022.
If you are interested in a confidential conversation, please get into contact with Karolina Sakowicz, +41442152055 or send an email
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.