Transaction Processing Officer, The Netherlands
Over the coming months we foresee various opportunities within the area of Transaction Processing. In this role you will be working in an inspiring and dynamic work environment Settlements within Securities processing for Financial Markets. As a Transaction Processing Officer we are looking for people who can see and understand the “Big Picture”. The department focuses on managing a highly efficient process flow whilst managing and minimizing operational risks delivering excellent service to their clients. Do you have experience with the requirements (See Below). Then we are interested in you.
We are looking for Junior and Medior candidates to fill in the position.
- Start date: 03-2023
- Location: The Netherlands
- Duration: 12 months
- Type: Hybrid
- 3+ years working experience in a similar working environment
- HBO working, thinking level
- Knowledge of financial markets products and processes
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Strong numeracy/analytical skills
- Located in The Netherlands
- Dutch language skills is a plus
- Process Transaction in various markets
- Liaising within own team and internal stakeholders to ensure quality and productivity levels
- Process various products within securities domain
- Responsible for Settlements within Securities Processing
If you are interested in a confidential conversation, please get into contact with Tristan Lamme, +31207975018 or send an email.
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.