UX/UI Designer, Netherlands
A client of ours is looking for an experienced UX/UI designer who oversees the workflows of the software our client’s customers use. You not only become a direct sparring partner of the CTO, but also for the users of our software; our customers, and their demands. You will become part of a professional group of designers who value team spirit, innovation and creativity. To make this work, you combine skills and experiences as presented below.
- Finished a UX/UI design-related degree (Dutch HBO or WO);
- Have at least three years of experience in designing software solutions
- Are skilled in design tools;
- Are experienced with software user interface design;
- Take charge and bring a friendly personality to work;
- Are you a team player;
- Are conscientious and proactive towards others.
Nice to haves:
- Conceptual thinking;
- Knowledge on a video creation process;
- Multilingual communication skills.
If you feel qualified for this job, please contact me. We can then run thru additional information with regards to general terms and conditions that come with this job.
You will be able to reach me via phone and email.
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.