Third party Vendor Program Manager required to work for initial 12-14 month contract.
Key Skills & Requirement:
• Review, understand and ensure compliance of vendor contractual commitments to maintain continuous alignment with customer contracted commitments.
• Maintain vendor contract line of sight across portfolio to remove risk of expiry.
• Explore opportunities throughout contract lifecycle to garner ongoing cost savings.
• Engage, respond to and resolve customer issues and escalations related to vendor activities.
• Develop vendor scorecards and/or dashboards as a communication vehicle to be presented in periodic reviews (monthly, quarterly and/or yearly as needed) with vendors and account teams.
• Implement corrective action plans to guide vendors exhibiting performance deficiencies.
• Direct and influence internal teams when issues arise that have the potential to present support or delivery risks from vendors to the customer and associated cost impacts.
• Build inventory of customer assets (hardware and software) to monitor renewals thereby maintaining consistent, uninterrupted execution of support.
• Maintain visibility of vendor spend for assigned account(s) by developing Purchase Order line of sight and ensure Finance/Commercial representatives remain informed of all activities.
• Raise purchase order requests in a timely manner, exercising due diligence as needed to keep spend at optimal levels and prevent margin erosion.
• Expand spend visibility across customer base for use as a benchmarking/negotiation tool with vendors.
You'll need to have:
• Bachelor’s degree or four or more years of work experience.
• Two or more years of relevant work experience.
• Experience in data mining/analysis of operational and financial data in Excel.
• Experience in building trusting relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
• Understanding of general contracting language.
To apply, pleasse submit your mosy up-to-date CV.
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.