Role: Web and Mobile Authentication Engineer (Contract)
Duration: 6 months
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Our client is a multinational firm active in financial services sector. You’re responsibility is to maintain products through different life cycle phases, you will help the team from evaluation, over design, implementation and operation until decommissioning.
- You have a completed study in computer science or similar and years experience in similar function or as a web developer, working for IT security or finance industry companies
- Federated SSO, IAM in generell, and Identity Management and Access Control
- You are familiar with: OAuth2, OIDC, mTLS, Kerberos, SAML, UMA, XACML, JSON/JWT, RESTful API, 2FA/MFA, LDAP, SOAP
- Installation and operation of containerized services (OpenShift)
- TerraForm or Ansible, GitLab, Jira/Confluence
- You are familiar with PingIdentity SW stack or similar products
- You will work with the newest technologies
- Multinational company and diverse culture
- A tailored set of responsibilities based on your expertise
- Hybrid work environment
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.