Role: Part-time project/Web Frontend-Developer
Length: 6 Months
Work quota :20% (Hybrid)
Within the division “Transformation & Technology” in the domain “Property & Casualty” in the team “Quote & Buy”
- Step by step hand over the code to dedicated members of the Quote & Buy team
- Acting as a mentor to help the team members to build up the knowledge to be able to maintain and develop based on the code
Skills and Qualifications:
- Experience with responsive HTML/Frameworks (ideally React)
- Hands on experience in designing, developing and successful deployment of large scale projects from end-to-end
- Sticks to the whole software development lifecycle including requirements, testing, quality checks, documentation, etc.
- Languages: German and ideally English
- Should think from a customers point of view
- Willing to actively share knowledge with others and strong teamwork
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.