Urgently seeking a Senior Wireless Network Engineer
Initial 6 Months
This position will heavily focus on Juniper, with SRX experience.
Skills and requirements:
- Must possess a broad and thorough technical understanding and have experience in designing, configuring, implementing & testing, troubleshooting and supporting multi-site critical network environments that consist of multi-vendor Routers, Switches, Wireless LAN, WAN Accelerator, VoIP, Firewall & Network Security.
- Hands-on experience designing and configuring various routing protocols such as BGP, OSPF, IS-IS, EIGRP IGRP, HSRP, RIPv1 & RIPv2
- Hands on experience with complex QoS and VLAN configurations and designs
- Vendor certification – For IP networks, engineers must have at least a Cisco CCNP/CCDP/CCDA or equivalent practical knowledge, and/or Juniper JNCIS with a higher level certification preferred (example – CCIE or JNCIE)
- Possess in-depth Juniper knowledge with MPLS network architecture and design disciplines, operational support familiarity, previous and current extensive hands-on implementation, and thorough configuration knowledge and capabilities for all platform levels
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.