For a client of ours in the Telco industry we are looking for an e2e system integrator
Location: Uk Or NL
Duration: Long term (minimum 1 year)
Top 3 technical non-negotiable skills
* Telecom technical knowledge
* IT technical knowledge
* Networking technical knowledge
* Technical E2E implementation & Planning across all deliverables (CPE, IT, 3rd party vendors, etc) to launch a new product / feature
* E2E IA management
* Translate Architecture into Development work packages to all parties (incl IT)
* E2E planning for all deliverables per feature/release per country
* E2E Triage
* 306E2E Technical Implementation30
Biggest expecting challenges
To understand the complex environments per country to get a working E2E solution in all countries.
Planning met and E2E solution working with no major defects
* Perform E2E technical project management, E2E Release Management & Change Control for Connectivity Products & Services to ensure timely completion.
* Working across all departments to deliver end-to-end tested products and services for Connectivity domain
* Manage the process (towards) of technology component design, development, build and integration as well as network and IT integration
* Perform E2E integration, including liaise with global markets to align on technical E2E delivery of products and services.
* Direct application and infrastructure security teams that are responsible for detecting, reporting and consulting on vulnerability management issues;
* Manage test defects lifecycle.
* Support Go/ No-Go project governance;
* Work with Technology vendors and IT/Network PMs for overall delivery coordination and problem / bug reporting;
* Manage implementation defect / problem characterisation and Root Cause Analysis (pre-launch and L3);
* Align test scope with Technology Testing team and regional (OpCo) test activities.
* Manage deployment and operational readiness in conjunction with the Service Transition & in-life teams;
* Provide engineering expertise to contribute to E2E design, investigate issues and coordinates resolution of issues and defects within technology and with external vendors.
* Where necessary, engage in hands-on support for project activities.
* Support Service transition and QA Team on investigation of P1 issues post launch.
* Identify, critically evaluate, and champion opportunities for long term delivery improvement, including:
o Simplification and standardization,
o Introduction of new delivery processes, such as scaled agile.
o Cost and support optimization; o Identify cross team efficiencies.
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.