Currently recruiting for one of my biggest clients within the pharmaceutical market - Hematology/oncology department. Check the details below!
Job Title: Global Safety Medical Director - Hematology/Oncology
Contract: 12 months
• Validate safety signals and lead safety signal assessments
• Develop and maintain Core Safety Information (core data sheet, core risks in informed consent forms, etc.)
• Prepare/review core and regional risk management plans including additional risk minimization measures
• Prepare/review safety sections of periodic aggregate reports
• Provide safety input to protocols, statistical analysis plans, and clinical study reports
• Prepare/review safety sections of new drug applications and other regulatory filings
• Serve as safety expert on Evidence Generation Team for assigned products
• Inspection Readiness
• MD or DO degree from an accredited medical school
• 4 or more years of industry pharmacovigilance (PV) experience
• Completion of an accredited medical or surgical residency
• Clinical experience in either an accredited academic setting or private practice (including hospital based) setting.
• Product safety in the bio/pharmaceutical industry or regulatory agency
• Previous management and/or mentoring experience
• Experience in the study/research and/or treatment of Oncology disease states
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.