A major medical device company is searching for a;
Job Title: Production Employee
As an employee in the production department of process analysis, you will do a wide variety of mechanical assembly work related to the manufacture of our sensors: soldering, gluing, assembly of electronics and optical components, assembly and testing of oxygen sensors and / or pH sensors, etc. Jumpers out during various assembly work on other sensor lines.
* Completed basic technical training, preferably in the mechanical or electronic field
* Well-founded experience in the assembly and commissioning of assemblies and instruments
* Good technical understanding and organizational experience
* Flexibility, reliability and independent way of working with a high level of quality awareness
* Good knowledge of German is required
* Dealing with common PC programs and experience in lean production are an advantage
* Flair for the finest craftsmanship and skill in handling small and tiny parts, some of which are put together under the microscope
* Ready for 2 shifts.
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.