Is managing multi-vendor environments your passion and you are currently looking for a new challenge than this might be just the right opportunity for you. We are waiting to hear from you.
We are currently looking for a Sr IT Service provider manager in Perm (m/f/d) for our engineering client
Start: 04.01.2022 (later availability possible)
Contract type: unlimited
Location: Düsseldorf (other locations within Germany possible)
Language: English (fluent)
The IT Provider Manager actively manages and monitors the IT Service Providers during the term of outsourcing contracts, by controlling and monitoring their quality and performance over the entire life cycle. The provider manager develops and leads relationships with strategic vendors and service providers.
• Development, standardization, and implementation of effective monitoring of operational and financial key figures (SLAs, OLAs, KPIs) for the control and optimization of IT service providers as well as monitoring of contractually agreed services.
• Establishment and development of a (multi-)provider control as well as maintenance of manufacturer and supplier relationships in IT Services
• Support the sourcing strategy in collaboration with IT Stakeholders
• Evaluation and selection of IT service providers during further cooperation on the basis of defined KPI systems in
SLAs and OLAs (Accompaniment of tender and provider selection)
• Evaluation of services qualities delivered by Supplier in cooperation with IT stakeholders.
• Ensuring and responsible for risk and compliance management with regard to service providers along with the support of a regulatory expert, to ensure contracts compliance.
• Maximize the delivered outcome from IT providers by understanding IT providers supplier’s business models and
strategic goals and aligning them to serve clients' IT requirements.
• Support in Implementation of regular CSI processes with the providers in alignment with IT Stakeholders
• Contract management Trigger formal contract changes between the provider and internal IT with the support of IT
Sourcing and Contract Managers
• Master’s degree in business informatics, computer science, or comparable qualification with a focus on IT
• More than 10 years professional experience as (multi-)provider manager and experience with the sourcing of
internal and external IT service providers
• Comprehensive IT understanding e.g. requirements management, implementation, operation
• Talent for building new and effective relationships internally and externally
• Strong experience in contract management and negotiation with third parties according to ITIL standards or
comparable methods required
• Experience in developing a partner lifecycle approach and managing third parties both strategically and
• High levels of commercial acumen and financial awareness, driving value for money, cost savings, and avoidance
• Experience in relationship managing outsourced functions
• Ability to work collaboratively and influence multiple executive level stakeholders
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.