A new opportunity has opened for Clinical Research Physician on 12 months contract to support neurology research projects
RESPONSIBILITIES AND TASKS
• support global clinical development projects with a particular attention to methodological and ethical aspects of development, in the assigned therapeutic area (Neuroscience)
• Performing literature reviews, and write position papers as necessary.
• Contribute to writing of Protocol and Core Informed Consent Form including amendments
• Input into the Clinical Study Report
• Medical training of the Clinical Trial Team members
• Medical oversight of the study (including safety, quality, and performance of the trial).
• Clinical Trial results interpretation.
• Involved in the organization and management of the following external activities: Contacts with external Experts, Steering Committees (SC), Independent Data Monitoring Committees other study or project committees.
• Answering to trial-related questions.
• Ensuring that the Case Report Form is designed to allow careful and comprehensive collection of data.
• MEDICAL DOCTOR
• strong prior experience in clinical research in a Pharmaceutical or Biotech company or equivalent in Academia
• Good knowledge of drug development and clinical trial process based on previous experience
• Good knowledge of regulatory requirements/ICH guidelines
• Good organizational skills, able to work as part of a team and independently
• Good communication skills
• Detailed oriented
• Fluent in English
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.