Job Title: Specialist IT Consultant
We are looking for an IT – consultant to assist various managers in a number of activities.
Your tasks include:
• Enhancing staff overview diagrams utilizing corporate information systems (SP) as well as new reporting capabilities provided by tools like Excel, PowerPoint and Visio.
• Track project or remediation activities and capture their current status and planning and visualize areas of concern from:
o Scope perspective;
o timing perspective;
o Finance perspective;
o IRM perspective.
To be suitable for this position you should be:
* Able to identify common technical and operational problems, evaluate potential solutions and provide relevant feedback;
• Understanding of emerging technical developments, best practices and technologies;
• Customer focused and pro-active attitude; enjoy customer facing, taking end-to-end responsibility;
• Good communication skills in English, both spoken and written;
• Highly motivated with good organization, communication/influencing, and team working skills;
• Demonstrates a strong business sense and technical expertise in IT and related technologies;
• Generic analytical and troubleshooting skills;
• Familiar with IT process and support tools like ITIL;
• Generic IT Infrastructure skills covering Windows Server, Linux & Dbs;
• Knowledge of IT Project Management;
• Familiar with Finance – Planning, budget & recovery processes;
• Knowledge of general subsurface principles, workflows and practices is desired
Minimum Bachelor degree in Computer Science or similar
5 years of experience in a relevant sector
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.