ALM and Investment Strategist
You will be a member of the Strategy Team, which consists of 7 staff members. The main responsibilities of the team are:
* Clients’ strategic asset allocation including supporting Asset Liability Management (ALM) processes and implementation planning;
* Environment, Social & Governance (ESG) policy and portfolio integration;
* Client portfolio rebalancing; and
* Providing clients with macro-economic and financial market commentary and contributing to client reporting.
In the role of Investment Strategist, you will contribute to the Strategy Team’s advice on the investment environment in general and on the asset allocation of the company’s clients in particular, with a focus on ALM.
Your prime responsibility will be to expand the current ALM environment, to additional international clients, ensuring that the scope is integrated with the clients’ risk and return objectives. Next to that, your responsibility will be to integrate the ALM work into concrete Strategic Asset Allocation advice including changes in the asset mix and/or liability hedge ratios taking into account changing market circumstances.
What do we need from you?
* You have extensive experience in ALM or Strategic Asset Allocation at a leading consultancy firm or at another asset manager.
* You have a very strong background in Quantitative Finance, Financial Economics, Mathematics, Physics or Business Studies
* CFA or VBA qualification is a big plus
* A degree in or experience with actuarial sciences and expertise with GLASS are strong pluses.
* Strong analytical, quantitative and problem-solving skills, in addition to the capacity to translate complex analysis into a concise investment case.
* You are a strong team player with good interpersonal and communication skills.
* You have excellent verbal and written command of the English language as well as good presentation skills
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.